Morning Nurse Aide 1 Refresher Certification – October 21, 2019
Class Days: Monday – Thursday
Class Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Class Start Date: October 21, 2019
Class End Date: November 5, 2019
Documents for Registration:
Wisdom Health Academy needs the following documents for registration.
Once you have all of these documents, you can give us a call to set up your advising meeting.
- An expired North Carolina Nurse Aide 1 listing with no substantiated findings or a successful completion of a North Carolina Nurse Aide 1 program from an accredited/approved institution within the last 5 years.
- A current Nurse Aide 1 listing from another state with no substantiated findings.
- An expired out of state listing with no substantiated findings or a successful completion of a Nurse Aide 1 Program from another state from an accredited institution within the last 5 years.
- Copies of drivers license (State ID if you have no drivers license) and SSC
Tuition for Program
Application fee $130 due before the first day of class. You can not make this payment online, please give us a call to schedule you an appointment to get registered.
This Nurse Aide 1 refresher course consists of a brief review of the NA1 curriculum and the competency exam required for listing as a NA1 with the NC Division of Health Service Regulation.
- Over 124 hours of Instruction
- Infection Control
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emergency Procedures
- Personal Care Skills
- Psychosocial Needs
- Basic Restorative Skills
- Basic Nursing Skills
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 124 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 18
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self